India churns out tens of thousands of graduates each year, but nearly half of them are "unemployable" or do not possess the basic skills necessary for any industry role. Amongst those who get the jobs, close to 40 % are involved in clerical jobs which do not exactly do justice to their educational qualification. The grim situation gets grimmer for IT Engineers. Reliable reports suggest that almost 83 % of them fail to meet the 'criteria of employability'.
SURABHI Employability Ground:
Surabhi Computers, Wai, through our extensive research and experience over a span of 18 years have created a SURABHI Employability Matrix which identifies the skills & abilities any job aspirant must possess to get employment ready.
- Strong Educational Qualification.
- Right Attitude.
- Strong Interest & Aptitude in their chosen area of Specialization.
- Strong Technical Foundation and Technology Specialization in one stream.
- Global Technology Principal Certification.
- Knowledge of Relevant Industry Practices.
- Demonstrable Industrial Work/Project Experience.
- Interview Preparedness.